Friday, June 29, 2012

Introducing one of our Contributors

I'm Kayleigh and I like to make stuff.  I'm a trained Visual Merchandiser turned into upscale boutique expert.  What I really like to do is hang out with my hubby, craft, read blogs, and make my world pretty.  I love to share my secrets.

I'll be sharing some DIY treats with you soon and I can't wait!
For now I'll share with you my favorite splurge in the boutique world.
This tee from NationLTD.   It may not look like much on the mannequin, but it is super soft, and drapes beautifully on a real body.  The tight fitting arms gives the appearance of a thin person draped in luxurious fabric.  It's perfect for looking great and comfy cool during your weekend errands.  I happen to have it in grey...


You can find my etsy store here, my blog here, my flickr here, and my pinterest here!







No comments:

Post a Comment